MessageCloud's Gateway platform provides you with an API that can be used to send free or premium SMS to people all over the world via an easy-to-use HTTP endpoint.
The aim of this article is to guide you through the integration of our Gateway with your own platform. If you have worked with APIs before, you should find this document relatively easy to follow.
The Gateway platform offers many market-leading features, such as:
- MessageCloud connects you to 570 mobile networks across 190 countries through one easy-to-use API.
- Our in-depth documentation means you should be up-and-running in no time — and if you get stuck we have dedicated support teams to steer you back in the right direction.
- Rich notifications and delivery reports enable you to better understand the statuses of your messages.
- View rich statistics of your campaigns and details of your consumers to give you the insight you need to make smart decisions about the profitability and popularity of your products.
- Experienced support and compliance teams are ready to integrate you into existing premium SMS markets so you can be confident of commercial growth and success.
This documentation is aimed at people who want to add free and premium SMS to their existing platforms. You should have a fair knowledge of how APIs work as well as how to send and receive basic HTTP requests. And don't forget: we're here to help! If you need help at any point then please do not hesitate to contact our support team.