Step by step: Whatever you need, start here.
If you are new to MessageCloud and the world of mobile communications, this page gives you a bird's-eye overview of how to get started. Specific services may require a few more steps in some cases, but it is essentially the same process to sign up, integrate and use our great tools.
When you need any advice about topics that are not found here, please get in touch with us so we can advise you further.
- Sign up for a MessageCloud profile. Let us know who you are so we can customise your experience and enable you to create great services and receive support. Give us a few details, verify your email address (we only work with humans), and proceed.
- Create an organisation.
- If you know which service you want, visit My MessageCloud, go to the Product section and click on the product of relevance to you. From there you can create a service, tailor it, request support for it, and monitor it. This is also where you can see any existing services you have.
- If you don't know which service you want, read about what we offer and please reach out to us. We are only too glad to help you figure things out.
- You can integrate and use most of our services instantly, though this may be in a test 'sandbox' mode until we verify your details (this is for compliance and accounting reasons). Once you are happy that our platform and your service get along like old friends, tell us and we'll let you go live. You can easily add money to your account balance, from which per-message and service fees will be deducted.
- If you want to offer premium services - those that financially charge consumers - you will need to sign our Premium Services Agreement and ensure your service, branding and any related promotional material is compliant with local telecoms regulations. We don't make the law, but we take consumer protection very seriously. We can talk you through it.
- Once you're up and running, you can make changes to your services via My MessageCloud, and you can also add your colleagues so that they can help you administer the technical and financial options in that control panel. Plus, it is easy to add additional services, pay your invoices, and add further money to your account balance.